How to dry apple by TSIX fruit dryer machine? Slicing apples into 5 or 6mm,putting the apple slices into the fruit dehydrator machine. Setting the temperature from 40℃ to 70℃ and taking 6-8hours to finish the drying process.
Apple is the fruit which is antioxidant. So before drying apple, the processing is essential. The TSIX apple drying machine drys fresh apple at low and middle temperatures, which is suitable temperature to dry the apple. By TSIX appl dryer , the dried apple does not change any of its nutritional value. The scent of the apple is preserved and the taste is better
How to Dry Apple
1. Peel the apple after washing, and if possible, take the core and seed out.
2. Slice the apples
3. Put the apple slices into the salt water, soak them about 5-10 minutes.
4. Take the apple slices out and place on the trays one by one, let them keep a small distance between each other.
5. Put into the TSIX fruit dehydrator. Set the first target data at 30 degree C and relative humidity 10%,second period, set the target data at 60 degree C after about 10~12 hours, the apple will be finished drying.
The final drying time depends on the thickness of apple slices. If more thinner, the dehydrating time will be shorter. To prevent the dried apple absorbing the moisture from air. Vacuum packaging is essential, you can better preserve the color and aroma of apple slices.
Heat Pump Dryer Series
Rated Heating Capacity
Rated Input Power
El. Heating Power
Max Input Power
Drying Room Size
1. Above datas are under the testing condition: Outside unit at air temperature 20℃, inlet air dry all 15℃, outlet air dry ball℃
2. Dehumidity volume tested under standard testing condition, it will vary according to the outdoor/indoor temperature wet ball.
3. The models, parameters, performance might be changed according to the update of the products, we will not notify that specially, please take the nameplate as the latest version
What can be Dried by TSIX Heat Pump Dryer?
Flowers & Leaves Fruit Meat
Roses, jasmine, lotus, lily, day lily, chrysanthemums, Apples, mangoes, pitayas, peaches, apricots, plums, grape,wolfberry, Bacon, sausage, spareribs, duck, beef, mutton, chicken, pork,
osmanthus, honeysuckle and so on black wolfberry, jujube, litchi and so on sauced duck, meat products and so on
Industry Seafood Others
Coil incense, thread incense, mosquito repellent incense Shrimps, fishes, sea horses, kelp and so on Tobacco, mineral products, glasses, aging room and so on
printing, rubber, leather, cloth, paper cylinder so on
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project.
During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.
They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
They are now widely exporting to 200 countries.